Warehouse Security in Long Beach California
Warehouse facilities have long been prime targets for burglary, vandalism, and even employee theft—and it’s not too hard to understand why. Warehouses tend to house a lot of expensive goods—whether inventory, supplies, or other wares. Yet, logistically, warehouse and storage facilities can be difficult to totally lock down. And, the larger your warehouse is, the tougher it is to keep it properly monitored and secured. That’s why more and more business owners outsource their security needs to companies like MPS Security—a leading provider of warehouse security in Long Beach and beyond.
Learn more about our warehouse security services in Long Beach and the surrounding area.
A Custom Approach to Warehouse Security
The first thing you should know about our approach to warehouse security is that it is always customized. We don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. We understand that each warehouse or distribution facility presents its own needs and challenges, and we adapt our services in kind.
Sometimes, then, alarm systems, locked gates, and security cameras may be sufficient. In other instances, armed guards may be required. We always spend ample time touring a given facility to ensure we assess all its vulnerabilities, and prepare a warehouse security plan that matches.
24x7 Access To Supervisors
We are committed to making ourselves available, including access to supervisors.
Fast Response Time
Security is a serious matter and so is our response time, including dark shifts.
Over 50 Years of Experience
Entrust your uniformed guard security needs to an agency with experience.
What Sets MPS Security Apart
MPS Security has a trusted name and an unblemished track record providing security services in a range of contexts. That includes healthcare and hospital security, private bodyguard services, and beyond. Of course, we are also foremost experts in warehouse security.
There are several things that set us apart—including:
- Our teams. We hire only the individuals who have been most thoroughly-vetted and trained. From there, we invest a lot of time and resources into keeping our teams on the cutting edge of warehouse security techniques. When you hire an MPS Security team, you are getting security personnel at the top of their field.
- Our technology. We know that manpower enough isn’t alone to keep your warehouse secure—and that’s why we also implement all the latest and greatest security technologies, such as advanced cameras and CCTV, alarm systems, and beyond.
- Our presence. For companies that do wish for an on-the-ground-security presence, we are proud to offer highly trained security guards. We can provide armed professionals either in uniform or in plain clothes, depending on your preference.
- Our strategy. All of our team members are up to speed on de-escalation, risk mitigation, and more—ensuring that they are always prepared to do what’s necessary to keep your warehouse facility safe and secure.
- Our individualized approach. Finally, note again that we don’t believe in cookie-cutter solutions. We want to get to know you, to understand your facility, and to align with your security goals and concerns. We will provide a detailed security plan that’s made just for you and your warehouse security needs.
Protect Your Valuable Storage Areas with MPS Security
The bottom line? Your warehouse represents a vulnerable area—susceptible to burglars and employee theft alike. Our warehouse security services can give you total peace of mind that these exposed areas are being well-protected.
You’ve probably seen the headlines about the need for loss prevention and warehouse security—such as a recent story about $181k in baby formula being stolen from a warehouse. You don’t ever want your business to become one of those headlines, so trust your warehouse security needs to the proven experts.
To learn more about getting a warehouse guard in Long Beach, or to ask any questions you may have about warehouse security in Long Beach, contact our team at MPS Security today.
MPS Executive Bodyguard Services Las Vegas
Our job is to take a proactive approach to our client’s wellbeing—not reacting to dangerous incidents, but preventing those incidents from happening in the first place.
The bottom line: In a city as bustling as Las Vegas, things are always in flux—so you need a security team you know will be reliable, but also adaptable, keeping you and your family secure no matter the situation. That’s what we specialize in here at MPS Security. Contact us today to learn more about executive protection in Las Vegas.