Uniformed Security Services
We live in an unpredictable world, where security threats confront us on a routine basis. When these situations become a dangerous and volatile environment, few things are more reassuring than the sight of uniformed security officers patrolling the vicinity. Uniformed officers can provide an immediate sense of stability. However, we know it’s not enough to simply have uniformed individuals walking around looking tough. It’s vital that these security guards be seasoned professionals, highly trained in the latest methods of crisis management. That’s the high level of uniformed security that we are proud to provide at MPS Security.
Defining the Uniformed Security Officer
Our uniformed security services are customized to meet the client’s needs; they are adapted to fit your building or environment and to adequately address potential security threats. A uniformed officer from MPS Security will be able to provide each of the following services:
- The mere sight of uniformed security services can help ward off potential threats. This is especially useful in shoplifting prevention. Indeed, studies show that uniformed security can help deter all kinds of crimes.
- Observation and reporting. Our personnel will carefully watch the area and keep running reports of trends or activities that need to be addressed.
- The foremost job of the uniformed officer is being ready to take the correct actions during emergencies or in moments of crisis.
- Uniformed guards from MPS Security are trained to apprehend suspects who are causing security concerns.
- Crisis management. Uniformed security personnel will also be trained in keeping individuals calm during emergency situations, preventing the security threat from worsening.
24x7 Access To Supervisors
We are committed to making ourselves available, including access to supervisors.
Fast Response Time
Security is a serious matter and so is our response time, including dark shifts.
Over 50 Years of Experience
Entrust your uniformed guard security needs to an agency with experience.
The Making of a Seasoned Uniformed Security Officer
As a leading uniform security agency, MPS Security’s officers meet the highest possible threshold for professionalism and readiness. Each member of our team has been thoroughly vetted and screened. They are educated in crisis management and risk assessment, and have experience providing exemplary site security services.
Our armed security guards are qualified to work in a range of scenarios—including:
- Residential property
- Retail properties
- Commercial properties
- Hospitals and medical facilities
- Educational facilities
- Site security
- Event security
- Public utilities
- Risk mitigation and management
Trusted Uniformed Security Services from MPS Security
We’ve been a leading uniform security agency for more than 50 years, and in that time have developed a reputation for integrity and professionalism. We offer a wide range of services, from private investigation to personal security details to event security, as well as uniformed and covert personnel. MPS Security has provided security solutions for companies of all sizes, as well as for high-profile individuals.
Our professional appearance, marked vehicles, and 24/7 patrols help in environments of businesses, homeowners, students, employees, and customers. Some of the specific benefits we offer include:
- Uniformed Security Officers
- Undercover Officers
- Courtesy Desk Officers
- Loss Prevention
- Security Surveillance Cameras
- Access Control
- Security Patrol Services
- 24-Hour Coverage
- Lock/Unlock Responsibilities
- Liability Awareness
- Specialized Services
- Temporary Security
How Our Uniformed Security Officers Stand Out
Our uniformed guards are unmatched in their level of training; we’ve been doing this longer, and serving a wider range of clients, than many of our competitors, and stand as one of the most trusted uniform security agencies in the country.
Learn more about uniformed security services, and about instilling peace of mind through our highly professional services. Reach out to MPS Security for a consultation.